It’s September, which means ‘back to school’, which means a fresh start. It’s autumn, the air is fresher, the sun is lower, and there’s lots to look forward to. Do your body and mind a favour and start today!
- Ditch the fast food, packaged snacks, sugary treats and processed stuff
- Fill your fridge and cupboards with fresh veg and ingredients to make delicious meals from scratch
- Eat more veg and less meat
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day
- Get out in the fresh air
- Exercise for 30 minutes three times a week
- Think positive and enjoy the process. You will feel so pleased with yourself when you complete a day of eating food and exercising
- Plan your food and exercise and try to stick to it. Tick it off when you’ve done it!
- Try to go to bed earlier and get more sleepIf you need help, please get in touch. I have loads of ideas for exercise, food and I’m pretty good at motivating and encouraging. Seize the day and make it yours.